Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Prime Minister U.Khurelsukh Tuesday submitted a proposal on the composition of his Cabinet to Parliament Speaker M.Enkhbold.
“Based on Article 23.1.1 in the Law on Government and consent of the President, I submit the following individuals for ministerial positions to the Parliament,” the formal letter reads. The names are:
1. Enkhtuvshun Ulziisaikhan for Deputy Prime Minister
2. Zandanshatar Gombojav for Head of Cabinet Secretariat
3. Tserenbat Namsrai for Minister for Environment and Tourism
4. Enkhbold Nyamaa for Minister of Defense
5. Tsogtbaatar Damdin for Minister of Foreign Affairs
6. Khurelbaatar Chimed for Minister of Finance
7. Chinzorig Sodnom for Minister of Labor and Social Protection
8. Nyamdorj Tsend for Minister of Justice and Home Affairs
9. Badelkhan Havdislam for Minister of Construction and Urban Development
10. Tsogzolmaa Tsedenbal for Minister of Education, Culture, Science and Sports
11. Bat-Erdene Jadamba for Minister of Road and Transport Development
12. Sumiyabazar Dolgorsuren for Minister of Mining and Heavy Industry
13. Batzorig Batjargal for Minister for Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
14. Davaasuren Tserenpil for Minister of Energy
15. Sarangerel Davaajantsan for Minister of Health
“The designation of the proposed individuals was based on their experiences in politics and the respective sectors, managing skills and accountability. The Minister-designates were thus deemed suitable for the positions, and are trusted to make dedicated efforts in order to fulfill the objectives set by the Cabinet during their terms,” the letter said.
Following the submission, Parliamentary Standing Committee meetings began in the State House.