Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ On February 14, the Cabinet made following decisions at its regular meeting.
- President of Mongolia Kh.Battulga initiated parliamentary draft resolution on granting child money for every children. MNT 164.2 billion was adopted in 2018 State Budget Bill to be allocated for child money for 684 thousand children of target group. The Cabinet decided to convey the President on intending to grant child money to 80 percent of total children of Mongolia in future.
- The Cabinet resolved to submit revised bill on Law on Labor to the Parliament.
- The Cabinet supported to amending draft intergovernmental agreement between Mongolia and Russia on terms railway transit transportation’. General rules for using airspace for aviation purposes was approved as appendix.
- The Cabinet supported parliamentary draft resolution on opening Mongolian Embassy in Bishkek, capital city of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- The Cabinet appointed S.Narantsogt the State Secretary of the Ministry of Finance and Kh.Kherlen the head of the Mineral Resources and Petroleum Authority based on selection result of the Public Service Council.