Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ During the Cabinet’s regular meeting on July 9, the following decisions were made:
- The Cabinet decided to implement the New International Airport Fuel Supply Facility Management project with the competitive selection under the terms ‘Invest-operate-transfer’. The facility will have capacity to pump up to 3780 liters of fuel per minute to three aircrafts at once.
- The Cabinet approved the loan agreement on the Regional Road Development and Road Maintenance project. It is planned to repair roads in route Ulaanbaatar-Darkhan and Darkhan-Altanbulag and build additional lanes for the upstream pats of the roads.
- The costs required for the dental checkup and treatment of children aged between 24 months and 12 years will be funded from the Health Insurance Fund. 'Healthy teeth-Healthy Children' action wil be realized for five years.
- The Cabinet approved the list of acute infectious diseases and infectious diseases of livestock and animals in Mongolia.
- The asset required for Social Insurance premiums for reindeer people living in taiga will be reflected in the annual budget. Since 2016, 10 percent of the reindeers' pension insurance and one percent of allowance are paid from the state budget. It will be increased up to 11 percent this year, 11.5 next year and 12.5 percent by 2020 and later.