Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ The cabinet meeting on Monday considered as necessity to submit to parliament draft amendments to the laws on nuclear energy and on minerals.
- An obligation was given to D.Erdenebat, the Minister of Industry, and to B.Bolor, the Minister of Finance, to organize the “Chingis bonds--national productions” exhibition and commercial events in fourth quarter of this year in Ulaanbaatar, and in second quarter of 2016 in localities. The measures aim to inform the public about an implementation of projects and programs being financed with capitals from governmental shares issued by the Development Bank of Mongolia (DBM).
- The cabinet appreciated outcomes of the 10th meeting of the Mongolia-Laos intergovernmental commission for the trade, economy, sciences and technical cooperation, which ran this September 28-30 in Vientiane of Laos. The Minister of Health and Sport and head of the intergovernmental commission G.Shiilegdamba was obliged to adopt a plan of works agreed at the meeting and to control its implementation.
- The cabinet also approved results of the 6th meeting of the Mongolia-Czech intergovernmental commission for the trade, economy, sciences and technical cooperation held this September 22 in Ulaanbaatar. The Minister of Construction and Urban Development and head of the intergovernmental commission Z.Bayanselenge was obliged to adopt a plan of works agreed at the meeting and to control its implementation.
- The Minister of Population Development and Social Welfare S.Erdene spoke about his participation in a meeting of the 3rd Committee on society, humanity and cultural issues of the 70th session of the UN General Assembly held in New York, the USA.
- The Minister of Labor G.Bayarsaikhan gave a report to the cabinet about his participation in the G7 Employment and Development Ministers Meeting held this October 12-13 in Berlin, Germany.
- The Minister of Energy D.Zorigt highlighted results of his participation in the 12th session of the Energy Ministers of the APEC held this October 12-13 in Cebu, the Philippines, and also his official visit to this country.
- The Minister of Construction and Urban Development Z.Bayaselenge spoke about her participation in a symposium on Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Design Construction and Operations held this October 12-14 in Singapore.