Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ The cabinet meeting on Monday discussed and approved directive the a Mongolian delegation must adhere to at the 4th meeting of the Mongolia-Germany intergovernmental working group.
This group is responsible for controlling implementation of an intergovernmental agreement on cooperating in mineral, industry and technology spheres. Its meeting will run this October 15 in Ulaanbaatar.
- The cabinet also discussed and approved directives the Mongolian delegation must adhere to at the consultative meeting of the Mongolia-Germany intergovernmental developmental policy cooperation. The meeting will run this October 19 in Ulaanbaatar.
- Directives for a Mongolian delegation was approved. It will take part in the first meeting of the Mongolia-Indonesia intergovernmental joint commission which will run this October 20-21 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The cabinet discussed results of the Speaker’s official visit to the Russian Federation (this September 20-23). An obligation was given to the FM L.Purevsuren to submit the matter to the National Security Council (NSC).
- The cabinet also discussed results of the official visit of the Chairman of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic Jan Hamacek to Mongolia (July 29 to August 2, 2015). The issue will be submitted to the NSC.
- The Minister of Food and Agriculture R.Burmaa gave a report on harvesting and a current situation in the land farming sphere. Together with a Minister of Finance she was told make reserve up to 20 thousand tons of wheat from the domestic harvest dedicated to the 2016 spring planting and to resolve a financial matter for purchasing the wheat.
- A decision was made to establish the “Leasing financing for great construction” LLC and the “National Export Insurance” LLC as subsidiary companies at the Development Bank of Mongolia (DBM).
- The cabinet approved a composition of a state-private sector-civil society council, which will be responsible for organizing and controlling the matters on supply of petroleum products and stabilizing their prices.