Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ At its meeting on Monday, the cabinet discussed and approved concepts of bills on general social insurance, on pension granted from Social insurance fund (SIF), allowance from the fund of unemployment and allowance, on allowance for those involved in occupational accidents and illnesses, and on pension for herders.
Obligations were given to S.Erdene, the Minister of Population Development and Social Welfare, and to D.Dorligjav, the Minister of Justice, to have the cabinet discuss these drafts.
- The cabinet discussed results of the state visit of the President to China paid on November 9-11, and then ordered the FM L.Purevsuren to submit the issue to the National Security Council (NSC).
- The cabinet approved results of the first meeting of the Mongolia-Indonesia intergovernmental cooperation commission held October 20-21 in Jakarta, Indonesia. An obligation was given to D.Gankhuyag, the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and head of the intergovernmental commission for the Mongolian side, to adopt a plan of works and control its implementation.
- The cabinet backed a draft amendment to the law on jurisdiction of administrative cases as well as a draft new version of law on arbiter. The drafts will be submitted to parliament.
- Head of the Cabinet Secretariat for Government S.Bayartsogt spoke about tackling requests and complains from citizens, sent to state administrative bodies, local administrative organizations and officials in the third quarter of 2015.
- In conjunction with a presentation of this year's harvesting, obligations were given to R.Burmaa, the Minister of Food and Agriculture, and to B.Bolor, the Minister of Finance, to ensure the 2016 sowing, to resolve a financial resource, and to stabilize a supply of food and grain seeds by import.