Cabinet holds its regular meetingPolitics
At its regular meeting, the Cabinet today discussed the following issues.
-The Cabinet discussed the 2020 State Budget framework, bills on state budget assumptions for 2021-2022 and other related legislations, and draft parliamentary resolution on approval of the Basic Guideline to develop Mongolia’s socio-economy in 2020. They were decided to be submitted to the Parliament.
- It was decided to issue an official assignment in a scope to intensify implementation of government resolution No:131 on ‘Establishing some farming regions’. It aims to ensure sustainable development of farming sector, introduce advanced technology and machines, fence off the farming regions for protection and promote engagement of intensified farming in the regions.
- ‘National Geo-database’ Program was approved. Finance Minister Ch.Khurelbaatar and Minister of Mining and Heavy Industry D.Sumiyabazar were assigned to approve a plan of action and fund the program by means of including required funding in the basic guideline and state budget and involving it in foreign and international organizations’ assistance and loan.
- The National Program for Traffic Safety was approved.
- The Cabinet passed a National Program on developing human resource in science, innovation and technology fields. The program will be implemented through two phases in 2019-2021 and 2021-2023.
- A decision was made to jointly establish a company with Chinese relevant company in Dongjiang free zone, Tianjing, China. This Mongolian 49 percent- invested company will operate logistics activity.
- The Cabinet adopted ‘National Program to Reduce Unemployment and Poverty’, aiming to reduce unemployment and poverty by stimulating economic growth, promote productions of export-oriented and other products, leading sectors and public-private partnership and reduce unemployment and poverty by means of human development and social protection policy.
- Minister of Road and Transport Development B.Enkh-Amgalan was authorized to sign a special loan agreement of the Export Credit for a soft loan USD1 billion by Chinese government.