Estonia to cooperate in developing e-governance in MongoliaSociety
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. On April 7, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Ministry of Digital Development and Communications and the e-Governance Academy of Estonia.
The memorandum was signed by State Secretary of the Ministry of Digital Development and Communications B. Bolor-Erdene and Executive Director of e-Governance Academy Hannes Astok.
By establishing the memorandum, the sides will cooperate in the following areas:
• to build the capacity of human resource for e-governance, and improve the digital skills of civil servants,
• to involve specialists in the sector of communications and IT in training,
• to provide support in developing a strategy for digital transition, and a model for regulations relating to e-governance,
• to provide support in ensuring cyber security, and build human resource capacity,
• and to provide support in outsourcing for companies in the field of IT and software development.
The e-Governance Academy of Estonia is an organization that has been actively running operations since 2002, cooperating with some 230 institutions and organizations of over 130 countries.