Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ At its regular meeting on Monday, the cabinet obliged the Finance Minister B.Bolor to approve a rule on receiving, managing, registering and reporting foreign assistance, and authorized him to approve formats of contracts and documents to be used in organs and units of project implementation.
- The cabinet discussed a concept of a draft law on protecting domestic industry from possible losses in external trade, and ordered the Minister of Industry D.Erdenebat to work out a relevant bill, reflecting in it proposals from Ministers, and to convey this to the cabinet meeting.
- The cabinet discussed an implementation of the 2012-2016 action programme of the government, and decided to submit it to parliament. By the year of 2015, some 80% of this plan was realized.
- The cabinet discussed an implementation of goals and measures that have be-n reflected in the Mongolian Millennium Development Goals-based (MMDGs) complex policy on national development in 2015. After the Ministers' proposals have been reflected, the realization matter will be submitted to parliament.
- The cabinet approved as an appendix the sizes of customs tax on some products, in accordance with the law on government and a parliamentary resolution on customs tax on imported products.
- Head of the Cabinet Secretariat for Government S.Bayartsogt presented ways of tackling complaints and requests sent by people to state administrative bodies, local administrative organs and officials. In 2015, 515 thousand 740 people delivered proposals, requests and complaints to the state administrative bodies. Petitions of 503 thousand 14 people were resolved within the lawful terms, he said.