Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ At its regular meeting on November 14, the Cabinet made the following decisions.
- The Cabinet approved the establishment of Embassy in Minsk, the capital of Belarus and decided to discuss it with the relevant Parliamentary Standing Committee.
- The Intergovernmental Commission meeting between Mongolia and Hungary on trade, economic, scientific and technological cooperation will be held on November 20-21 in Budapest. The Cabinet approved the directive for Mongolian delegation to participate in the meeting. At the meeting, the parties will review works following the previous meeting and exchange views on expanding relations and cooperation in economy, education, food and agriculture, health, water, water management and environment.
- The Cabinet approved the loan agreement on ‘Southeast Gobi Urban and Border Town Development Project - Additional Financing’ joint project with the Asian Development Bank. Minister of Finance Ch.Khurelbaatar was entitled to sign the agreement. Within the agreement, establishment of wastewater treatment plant and expansion of sewerage system is planned in Murun soum of Khuvsgul aimag, Chinggis soum of Khentii, Bulgan soum of Bulgan, Mandalgobi soum of Dundgobi and Baruun-Urt of Sukhbaatar aimag respectively.
- The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Mongolia to Hungary Z.Batbayar was entitled to sign the Intergovernmental agreement between Mongolia and Hungary on Road transportation of international passenger and freight.
- The Procedure on land shareholding for proprietor and possessor for the ger area redevelopment was approved. In addition to the Provision 5.1 of the Urban Redevelopment Law, the land shareholders will adhere to the principles of transparency and integrity, protection of property rights and participation on a voluntary basis.