Virtual meeting held with aimag governorsSociety
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ On November 16, Head of the
State Emergency Commission (SEC) Ya.Sodbaatar and Chief of the Cabinet
Secretariat L.Oyun-Erdene held a virtual meeting with governors of aimags,
hearing information on current situation and giving some tasks.
They reminded authorities of Umnugobi, Dornod and Dornogobi aimags, where border crossing checkpoints located, to strictly adhere to the quarantine and infection control regime and gave the following tasks to the governors:
- To work under unified management and guidance of Head of the SEC according to the Government resolution No. 181 on extension of the period of heightened state of readiness for disaster protection nationwide by 14 days
- To disseminate information on any suspected case of the pandemic to the pubic after it was confirmed completely by the National Center for Communicable Diseases and briefing of the Ministry of Health
- To provide herders, who are practicing transhumance, with permanent information, attach attention on their safety and health as well as not to set restriction on territories
- To resolve and complete appointment of governors of soums and rural areas following the local elections immediately, working coherently with the Cabinet Secretariat within the legal framework
- To not discharge employees from their positions
- To focus attention on working condition and safety of officials, who are on duty in conjunction with the shift to the heightened state of readiness, and provide them with protective gears and items
- To put control on inter-city traffic movement and render support on transportation of food products and meat with a purpose to avoid disruption of food supply.