Winners of 2021 National Amateur Chess Championship namedSports
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/. On the occasion of the 29th anniversary of adoption of the new Democratic Constitution of Mongolia, the final rounds of the 2021 National Amateur Chess Championship were successfully organized these days.
The 2021 Championship, held under the auspices of G.Zandanshatar, Speaker of the State Great Hural (Parliament) of Mongolia, was arranged for the first time virtually using lichess.org platform via zoom program and was played under Swiss-system tournament, where a total of 527 players have competed.
In the Men’s category N.Bilguun from Umnugovi aimag took the first place with 7.0 points and R.Aiganym from Bayan-Ulgii aimag with 8.0 points led the Women’s category.
Besides, incumbent members of the State Great Hural Mrs. B.Saranchimeg and Mr. B.Purevdorj have won “Bright lawmaker” awards for the third consecutive time.
Winners of the 2021 National Amateur Chess Championship
1. N.Bilguun (Umnugovi aimag), 7.0 pts
2. B.Duurenbayar (Ulaanbaatar), 6.5 pts
3. M.Otgonbaatar (Ulaanbaatar), 6.5 pts
4. B.Buyanmunkh (Bayanzurkh district, UB), 6.5 pts
5. J.Otgonjgargal (Tuv aimag), 6.0 pts
6. N.Anar (Khentii aimag), 6.0 pts
7. Ts.Munkhbat (Prosecutor General's Office of Mongolia), 6.0 pts
8. B.Enkhbayar (Khovd aimag), 6.0 pts
9. Tse.Munkhbat (Bayangol district, UB), 5.5 pts
Best player under 1800 ratings: Sh.Ganbold (Government Office), 5.0 pts
Best unrated player: Ts.Erdenebat (President Office), 5.0 pts
Best Senior player 50+ B.Enkhbaatar (Parliament), 4.5 pts
Best Senior player 65+ Ts.Oyunbaatar (Parliament), 3.0 pts
1. R.Aiganym (Bayan-Ulgii aimag), 8.0 pts
2. G.Oyunjargal (Sukhbaatar district, UB), 7.0 pts
3. G.Bolormaa (Khan-Uul district, UB) 7.0 pts
Best player under 1600 ratings: M.Doljinsuren (Khovd aimag), 6.0 pts
Best unrated player: D.Oyun-Erdene (Bayankhongor aimag), 6.0 pts
Best Senior player 50+ B.Erdenetuya (Chingeltei district, UB), 5.0 pts
Best Senior player 65+ Sh.Mayasuren (Uvurkhangai aimag), 4.5 pts
Press and Public Relations Department of the State Great Hural