New edition of Mongolia Today magazineThe Mongol Messenger
Did you get a chance to look through the latest issue of the Mongolia Today magazine published by the MONTSAME National News Agency for July -September 2016.
This edition features articles of a wide range of stories and articles on important events that taken place in #Mongolia since July. From ASEM11 Summit to 6 high profile visits of foreign leaders, and trilateral transport to the 11th Congress of Mongolists, this issue features an interesting content that our readers shouldn't miss. After an eventful summer during which Parliament and Cabinet was formed, a major international summit was hosted and Summer Olympics were held, Mongolia now prepares for a cold winter.
Some of the many article you can read from this issue of the Mongolia Today magazine are as follows,
- North East Asian Mayor's Forum
- Interview with senior Mongolist Alan Sanders
- Mongolian bee farming industry
- Mongolia's first satellite to be launched next spring
- Khustai Mountain - home to the largest number of Takhi
- Nomadic Music tunes at Choijin Lama Temple Museum
- Story of an young Mongolian artist Tulgabaatar Chingis and many more.
Buy a copy of the Mongolia Today magazine from the MONTSAME Agency building.