Cabinet meeting in briefPolitics
Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ The Minister of Mining R.Jigjid presented to the cabinet on Monday a course of working out a draft contract to be established with investors of the Tavantolgoi coal deposit.
After the report, the Prime Minister Ch.Saikhanbileg ordered the working group of the contract to inform to the cabinet requests or proposals from investors and to intensify formulation of the draft contract.
- The cabinet backed bills on the 2016 budget of Mongolia, on the 2016 budget of Social Insurance Fund (SIF), on the 2016 budget of Human Development Fund (HDF), on the 2016 budget framework; and other draft laws, parliamentary and government resolutions and draft amendments to laws. These drafts will be submitted to parliament.
- The Minister of Finance B.Bolor was authorized to allot money from the governmental reserved fund for renovating pipelines and boiler-rooms of some border checkpoints in frames of the works of ensuring winter preparation in borders.
- The cabinet approved a directive for a Mongolian delegation to take part in the 6th Mongolia-Canada roundtable meeting to be held on October 6 in Ulaanbaatar. The Mongolian delegation will be headed by R.Jigjid, the Minister of Mining.
- The cabinet discussed and backed a draft amendment to the law on public holidays and celebrations. It will be submitted to parliament.
- The cabinet approved a directive for a Mongolian delegation to participate in the 16th meeting of the Mongolia-EU joint committee to run on October 6-7 in Brussels, Belgium.
- Ministers got acquainted with results of official visits of the Mining Minister to Brazil and Colombia paid on September 15-23, 2015.
- The cabinet discussed a draft law on permanent status of neutrality, which has been initiated by the President, and other related bills and draft resolutions of parliament. Some proposals will be conveyed to the draft initiator.
- The cabinet discussed a draft resolution of parliament on approving the 2016 basic guideline for fiscal policy as well as the 2016 basic guideline for fiscal policy. These documents will be submitted to parliament, reflecting proposals from Ministers.